Tuesday, October 1, 2013

No-Bake Energy Bites

These things are amazing. And when I say amazing, I mean "Oh-my-drop-dead-I-had-to-take-bite-before-getting-a-picture-for-the-blog amazing". Yup, they're that amazing. They also take about 5 minutes to make. Yup, that amazing. Sadly, I didn't come up with the recipe; so, all credit goes to Smashed Peas and Carrots (awesome blog name, huh?) Original recipe here.


                                             --No-Bake Energy Bites--

1 c. Certified Gluten-free Oats

1/2 c. Chocolate Chips ( I used dark chocolate. A-maz-ing)

1/2 c. Peanut Butter

1/2 c. Flax seeds ( I used half of what they called for, but feel free to go all out!)

1/4 c. Honey

1 tsp. Vanilla

Combine and thoroughly mix. Roll into balls and then eat them. Yum! You may need to stick them into the fridge for a few minutes so that they're easier to roll.


Yeah, they are definitely amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment